Monday, June 21, 2010

Knee Appointment

I made an appointment today to see Dr. Shiple next Tuesday for an evaluation of my knee-it's possible I see him earlier if there is a cancellation. I will also have x-rays taken of my hip next week and I will send them to Boston to see how my pelvis is healing. If the bones have begun to fuse and heal I will be given more weight-bearing privileges. Of course who knows if I will even be able to given the amount of pain my knee causes at this point! I am interested to see the difference between my x-rays taken at 8 days post-op (while I was in the hospital) and those taken at 1 month. I hope the bones are healing well and I can at least feel as if I have made progress in this recovery!

2 comments:

  1. I hope everything is healing well to. It is really neat to see the before and after xrays and all the inbetween ones too. It is fascinating how bone works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am getting my x-ray today so I will post them when I get back! I don't expect it to be fully healed but it would be nice to see some progress!

    ReplyDelete