Sunday, March 31, 2019

What does Awareness mean to me?

MAY is EDS Awareness Month...I realize that is a month away.

I am working on some awareness "projects" that I will share on my blog, Twitter, and Instagram. One project is a video of my journey with EDS.

Last year I took part in the EDS Awareness Challenge. I answered questions each day about living with EDS. This year I am opening it up to questions from you.

What do you want to know about EDS and related disorders? The questions can be simple or more complex. They can be related to EDS in general, or my life with EDS and how it impacts me.

You can use the email button to send me an email with questions or awareness suggestions. You can also send me a direct message on Instagram (medicalunicornmurph) and I will address all questions in May.


1 comment: