Saturday, May 15, 2010

17 Days!

My RPAO surgery is in 17 days!

I woke up this morning and could barely move! My hips and knees hurt so badly (about a 9 on a scale of 1-10) and on top of that my muscles were sore for the first time in about a year! I have 5 more PT appointments before I leave for Boston. Hopefully, the sharp, pinching butt pain will go away! My left hip pops more often now and I just hope it holds up during recovery.

Tomorrow is Shane's soccer state finals! It has been the one thing I have been looking forward to for weeks! The puppies will make their entrance wearing Delco sweatshirts that I made for them! I can't wait!

I also got a letter from Children's Hospital of Boston asking if I would consider donating a small piece of muscle (the size of a pencil eraser) for medical research for neuromuscular disease. I don't have neuromuscular disease but they want to compare muscles without to the muscles with. I think I will say yes as it doesn't cause any damage and could help others down the road! It'll be taken out during my surgery.

Hope everyone enjoys this beautiful weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment