Sunday, May 9, 2010

Tick Tock Tick Tock

Time seems to be running out for my left hip to calm down and allow me to weight bear. I don't want to be confined to a wheel chair but I don't want to push the RPAO surgery back any further! At this point I am not really sure what to do. Maybe I'll contact my surgeon and talk to him about the situation and see what he suggests.

This weekend was rough. My hips are both killing me, with the more severe and sharp pain being in my left groin and butt. I walk like a penguin around the house because the shoulder and wrist that I had surgery on start to hurt. When I go out anywhere I always use the crutches as my surgeon said to keep using them until I have no pain! I am no where near being pain free on the left side. Should be a really fun week with 3 PT appointments, and blood donation!

Things to look forward to:
-Shane's soccer state finals next Sunday (definitely the most exciting event coming up)
-My shirt arriving in the mail (a bit of a stretch but I'm at a loss for things to look forward to at this point)
-Tomorrow afternoon- (my blood donation will be over)

*Exciting I know!

The days are definitely getting harder with my hips hurting more and more! I never feel like going anywhere because even a trip to the store with my mom causes way to much pain to be worth it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment