Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Mick and Roo


I haven't provided any update on our two puppies lately so I thought I'd write a post. If you don't already know, we have two Miniature Australian Shepherds--Mick and Roo. Mick is a black-tri and Roo is a red merle. They are both absolutely stunning and very funny puppies. They are always up to something. The boys (or "lads" as my dad calls them) will be 8 months old on September 25th. It's hard to believe that we have only had them for 6 months. They are both extremely loving dogs and I don't know what I would do without them. They are the center of attention--all day, everyday!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome photos of Mick and Roo. Hope you really enjoy playing with these two puppies.


    Physical therapy center New Jersey

    ReplyDelete