Sunday, May 9, 2010

Yikes!

Oh boy!! Tomorrow I have to donate 1 unit of blood for my surgery. Can't say I'm excited not that anyone would be. I'll be happy once it's over except I will still have another unit to go! The 2 units will be given back to me after surgery when I am in the hospital!

On a more exciting note, Happy Mother's Day mom! You're the best! I couldn't get through this without you! I hope the rest of the day is relaxing! I love you so much!

An invisible fence was installed this week for our 2 puppies, Mick and Roo. They have to go through a training program for 7-10 days before we can allow them full access to the yard! It'll be great once they are able to run around! They are a very active breed and love to be outside!

This week will be rough! I have 3 PT appointments because I only have 2 more weeks until we leave for Boston for the surgery. My left hip isn't where it needs to be to support me during the recovery of my right hip. This could get interesting. My house isn't exactly handicap accessible if I end up having to be in a wheelchair! Yikes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment