Monday, October 11, 2010

Surgery Tomorrow!

Tomorrow is the BIG day--I can finally put my knee behind me and focus on recovery without constantly worrying about my kneecap dislocating. If all goes according to plan I will be admitted for 1-2 nights. I am hoping to be home by Friday!

Today was my pre-op appointment. It was crazy and exhausting. My mom and I were there all day and I didn't even get to see my surgeon (he was at the other location today). I did however see a NP who was able to get a hold of him to have some of my major questions answered. He is 99% sure that I will be able to have my screws removed. YAY! I had an x-ray of my pelvis today, so that will ultimately be the deciding factor. I also had x-rays of my knee--I believe as a standard pre-op protocol. My surgery is in the morning--which is great! I have requested to have nurse Chris. Hopefully he is working tomorrow.

I will post an update when I can! I am very sensitive to anesthesia and usually feel very sick after surgery!

I am ready!

0 comments:

Post a Comment