Thursday, June 13, 2019

Black and Gold, Always!



Its hard to describe the emotions of falling just short of the ultimate goal when you put so much of your heart and soul into it. The Bruins are my biggest passion. They are my lifeline. They keep me going in my darkest moments. While the season didn’t end the way we had hoped, it was truly special. I was reminded today of the friendships I have made this year and the experiences I was able to share with my favorite people. I have no doubt we will be back. And I will be waiting, albeit impatiently, for the puck to drop next season. Until then, I will continue to bleed black and gold. I will always love this team and the city of Boston. Thank you Brad, Katrina, and the Bruins organization for the most amazing season. We will bring the cup back to Boston. I know it. I love you all 💛🖤

0 comments:

Post a Comment