Friday, July 12, 2019

Jillie Beanz Gifts


Jillie Beanz Gifts is back! I first opened my shop on Etsy in 2016 where I sold embroidered kitchen towels! Following some health challenges, I closed my shop indefinitely; however, I have decided to reopen on a new platform, Instagram (@jilliebeanzgifts). When I first created Jillie Beanz Gifts, I wanted there to be a connection to my dad, who passed away in early 2016. I chose Jillie Bean, as that is what my dad always called me. I will be working to post towel designs in the coming days and weeks. Most of my old designs are already posted. There are some new ones as well that are available or coming soon. I am also working on creating a FB page for those that don’t have Instagram. Feel free to send me a message on IG @jilliebeanzgifts or at jilliebeanzgifts@gmail.com if you have any question or want to place an order. My towels make great housewarming and holiday gifts! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment