Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Ouch!

Physical therapy was really hard today! Both hips are KILLING me. Cam gave me some new ROM exercises. Although the pain is still bad and instability is an issue he says I have made a tremendous improvement in the last 2.5 weeks. Before, when he would poke me or even attempt to move my leg I would seriously consider punching or kicking him. Now I can lift my leg about 3 inches off the table! WOOO! I know that seems ridiculous but I was at a point 3 weeks ago where he couldn't even consider lifting my leg! Now if only the pain would go away so that I can feel more confident that come PAO surgery my left hip will be able to support me!

I have 2 more PT sessions this week and hopefully I can start to weight-bear a little more! At home I walk like a penguin because using crutches all day kills my shoulder and wrist. I lie in bed most of the day bc I can't move at home! Hopefully that changes soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment