Saturday, June 26, 2010

That's Upsetting!

Bummer! The USA lost to Ghana 1-2 in overtime to be eliminated from the World Cup! Watching the USA games has been my weekly highlight! I guess I will have to find another team to support!

My knee pain is getting worse! My kneecap subluxed twice in the last 2 days which indicates instability. I really don't need another unstable joint as I am already loose jointed to begin with! I talked to Cam on the phone yesterday to see if there was anything I could do. I was unable to fully straighten my knee-not so much because of pain but it just wouldn't straighten! I see Dr. Shiple on Tuesday and I really hope he has a plan as to how we can handle this! I am very limited at this point (hip wise) and I don't want to damage the cartilage because I can't do formal PT. I also won't be able to progress in weight-bearing if my knee pain isn't controlled.

I am still waiting for the light to turn on at the end of the tunnel!

0 comments:

Post a Comment