Friday, August 27, 2010

Refresh

As I mentioned in my previous post, I cancelled my therapy sessions for this week. I just needed a break to refocus my energy. I start back at school on Monday and will start back at therapy next week as well. Hopefully the start of school will help put me in the right frame of mind and keep me focused on my goals. I have a lot of work ahead of me--but I have a wonderful therapist who will help me along the way. Bring on the pain!

My mom and I visited SJU yesterday to find my classes and figure out where to park. I have a handicap decal-which is very helpful. Thankfully 3 of my courses (that are back-to-back) are located in the same building. I also picked up my books and I'm happy that I don't have any major textbooks to carry around. Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays are going to be super busy days as I have 4 classes. I also have either therapy or work (depending on the day). Basically, I will be out all day. Tuesdays and Thursdays are easy days. I have therapy in the morning (likely the hardest part of my day), 1 class in the afternoon, and then work (only on Thursday). The next couple of months are going to be intense but I am glad to be able to get another semester under my belt (before my winter/spring of surgeries).

I start back at work on Wednesday (coaching the Level 4's) and I am so excited. I have really missed working with the girls. I will start out working 3 days a week (Wednesday-Friday) and will coach the 4's and pre-team. Hopefully I can work Friday open-gym as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment