Sunday, September 2, 2012

Back to School

Friday concluded the first week of classes of the Fall 2012 semester. The days are long and I am in constant pain but I REALLY like my classes and professors. I am taking 4 classes--Mental Health and Society, Philosophy of Death, Compositional Spanish, and Nutrition. I am finally getting into the major classes that reflect my interests.

I have classes Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, with a day off on Thursday. I also only have 1 class (in the afternoon) on Tuesday. Originally I was taking 5 classes but I dropped one due to class location. Now, 3 of the 4 are in the same building. The class that is not in the same building is unfortunately on the main campus--across the street. I have spoken with my professor to inform her that I will be a few minutes late each class. However, other than pain and the one class location, I really don't think I could have asked for a better schedule.

Here's to a great semester and one step closer to graduating!


0 comments:

Post a Comment