Sunday, October 6, 2013

Going Private in 1 Week!

I haven't posted in awhile. There really hasn't been anything to update on. I see my surgeons in October and hopefully will have some more answers as to why my ankle is still an issue. We will also discuss the knee and hip plans for December.

My final semester seems to be going by fast...though I don't mind that at all. Less than 3 months until I am finally done! 

*I will be going private a week from today (Sunday, October 13, 2013). If you want to continue to follow my blog (whenever I have updates) feel free to use the e-mail star button on the right side of the blog. I can add you to the list of approved readers. If I do not receive an e-mail before next Sunday (or have never received an e-mail from you in the past), I will not add you to the list. Sorry for the inconvenience. This is a short-term move. I will switch back to public viewing in early 2014. 

Also, from this point on I will be changing my comment settings. 

I hope everyone has a lovely fall! 

Beautiful Boston in the Fall!


0 comments:

Post a Comment